Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maven and Eclipse

Ok, in the previous post I was just playing with Subclipse, and since I am heavily involved in a JBPM project I downloaded the trunk of version 3. Well mavenized.So I googled for an Eclipse Plugin. I found this one m2eclipse. Installed it, and then Open Project -> General - Maven Project.
Seems to work! At the moment is am still on 10% trying to download all the required libraries from the maven repository. So..I guess I will leave it download and go to sleep! Enough Eclipse for today!

3 comments:

  1. Πάει χάλασε ο κόσμος, ο Πάπο στο eclipse. Τα είπε ο Λιακόπουλος ο καιρός γαρ εγγυς... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. εμ Eclipse, εμ Maven, παει πολύ :)
    Επειδή μερικές φορές το m2eclipse μου κάνει νάζια στο install, όταν βλέπω να μου ζητάει διάφρα dependencies που δεν μπορεί να δει, το δοκιμάζω από consola που είναι πιό αξιόπιστο. Μου'χει συμβεί κάμποσες φορές απο m2eclipse να μην μπορεί να δει dependencies κ από consola να γίνεται κανονικά install

    ReplyDelete