Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Now I can retire!


I stated writing Java on 1999. In the following years I loved Java, I loved it so much that I co-created the very first Java user group in Greece, I love Java so much that I try to be some sort of evangelist, I love Java so much that I like to share my Java thoughts with friends and colleagues.I love Java so much that I like to share my knowledge with others. I love Java so much that I had the honor of meeting and chatting with the father of Java...from all these years..this is my GREATEST MOMENT! Mr James Gosling thank you so much for your time....Stephan (thanks a lot as well)..thanks Javapolis!


I am really..really Java HAPPY!

4 comments:

  1. Τι άλλο θες απ' τη ζωή σου!!!
    Καν' την κορνίζα οπωσδήποτε!!!!!!!
    Καλή συνέχεια αρχηγε!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... who? Oh... zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)
    Και δική του τιμή Μέντορα

    ReplyDelete