Thursday, September 20, 2007

Can you add public edit - collaboration on Google Maps Please..Google?

So we create maps, we share maps with each other, I can not understand why is so difficult to collaborate as well! I create a map and I want not only to share in view mode, I would like others to enrich my map. I would call it map collaboration feature!

And for sure, fix the help page
----------------------------------------
Creating and Editing Your User Profile

You can create a user profile which allows other Google Maps users to view your maps and reviews, plus additional information you want to display about yourself. To edit your profile:

1. Click the My Maps tab.
2. Click Edit My Profile.
3.
----------------------------------------

Point 3 is missing!

That was a bit lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment