Friday, April 27, 2007

Reasons You Shouldn't Forward Me That Email

Γνωστο το παραθέτω για όσους δεν το ξέρουν.... ;)

Reasons You Shouldn't Forward Me That Email

11. I eat puppies, kittens, and other cute animals, and sending me pictures of them only makes me hungry for more.
10. I've been on the Internet forever and have already seen/heard/smelled whatever you're sending before.
9. You'd like me to remain your friend.
8. I don't care if the kid dies from cancer.
7. I have a sense of humor and that joke isn't remotely funny.
6. If you forward that message to ten of your friends then a unicorn dies.
5. You'll prove once and for all that I'm smarter than you.
4. I am actually hoping to get robbed/mugged/carjacked.
3. If I wanted to see pictures of babies, I'd buy an Anne Geddes book.
2. If it doesn't have to do with making my penis bigger then I don't want it in my Inbox.
1. Bill Gates already sent me my free Xbox, $1000, and tickets to Disney. I don't want to be greedy.

2 comments:

  1. ...2. If it doesn't have to do with making my penis bigger then I don't want it in my Inbox...
    !:-)

    Ο παιδίατρος μας έγραψε ως θεραπεία κάποιου προβλήματος μια αλοιφή με τεστοστερόνη, και μας είπε ότι μπορεί να προκαλέσει προσωρινή αύξηση του μήκους του πέους. Για δες... που τελικά θα χρειαζόμασταν τέτοια προϊόντα... Να ζητήσω από το γιατρό λίγη αλοιφή και για σένα; ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. οχι νομίζω είμαι εντάξει! χα χα χα!

    ReplyDelete