African click language communities: Punch cards
- Click Click Clack Click Clack -> 11010
Mongolia - RPG
- The ancient empire.
Was once the most advanced but then got completely lost. We’ve been re-inventing it ever since.
- It’s been around forever and you only do what Logowriter allows you. Turn 90 degrees right. Now.
- Third world concepts that are much more efficient than a Big War Machine.
- Where most of civilized culture comes from.
- Structured, friendly, bureaucratic, what could be more Canadian?
- One word: Ericsson
(and the cold)
- Because no one understands hungarian.
- Both use weird logic.
- Pascal’s nationality not withstanding, who else tells you how you should be using their language more than the Academie Francaise?
- The most ruthlessly efficient.
- The people still speak German but they’re a bit friendlier.
- What’s sketchier than a Russian hacking Perl? They were made for each other.
- Any sketchier language is unassociable with Russia because it won’t be big enough to deal with Russia’s size.
- Finally coming into the civilized world but still mostly used as a cheap hack.
- Was once great but its space had been invaded by others.
- What other country has such a large bureaucracy with such a huge number of loopholes and inconsistencies?
- Called a War On C but no one knows why.
Switzerland - C#
- All they really want to do is make money.
- By far the most advanced, at the forefront of the cutting edge. Also insane.
South Korea: Python
- Just as advanced in Ruby in most ways, and its rival.
Vatican City: XML
- XML isn’t really a language but that’s ok because Vatican City isn’t really a country.
- Declares reality to be whatever it wants it to be.